In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create a website that can receive files from your visitors. If you need your visitors to be able to send you files of any size directly on your free website, then you have come to the right place. Adding an upload form is extremely easy to do with our website builder.
1. First you’ll going to create a free account at https://www.jotform.com/dropbox - also you’ll create a Dropbox account. When doing so, you may need to enable your browser to allow pop-up. Go ahead click Create a Dropbox Form button.
2. Next login to your Dropbox account, this will pop-up the login in form. If you don’t have a Dropbox account yet, please click the Create an Account. Please see screenshots below.
3. Next click the Allow button to connect your Dropbox account to Jotform application. The application will have access to your entire Dropbox once it is connected. Go ahead click Allow button.
4. Click the Next button to view the URL and embed code. For easier usage, copy the URL form. You’ll going to need the code on your Iconsite website page later on. Please see screenshots below.
5. Login to your Iconosites free website creator account and select the page where you want to place the Jotform URL link. In this example we are going to place a link into the Contact page. Go ahead click Edit as depicted in the image below.
6. In the Contact page content, type a hyperlink text to let your visitors know that they can send a file when they click it. Use the URL form link that you just copied from step 4. Please see screenshots below.
7. Next is to save your work. Click the SAVE and KEEP EDITING button before you can see changes of your website.
8. Next you should be able to see the CLICK HERE TO SEND US A FILE hyperlink text at lower part of your contact page.
9. Finally, when your website visitors click the hyperlink text, they’ll be redirected to the Jotform form page which looks like the image below.
Note: Encounter error 404, don’t worry just click the provided link.