In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a blog to your website using the IconoSites Website Maker and the ever popular blogging platform, WordPress.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is
(otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. Sign up a free account at www.wordpress.com. See screenshot below:
2. Once you’ve set up your wordpress account, simply copy your wordpress URL blog link. Please see the screenshot for an example of wordpress URL blog link.
3. Next is to login to your Iconosites Control Panel and click Add Page. Please see screenshot below:
4. Under Page Type, please select “Link to an external website (external link)” and paste or enter your wordpress blog url under Your Page Content. Please refer to the example image below.
5. Click the save button and you’re done linking your wordpress blog from your Iconosite website.
6. Checkout your website now, you’ll see a new navigational link that when you click will direct to your wordpress blog site.
How to Make a Website in Minutes, Free!
Like what you see?