In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to make a website with a photo gallery. If you already have a website, we’ll show you how to add a photo gallery to your website. We’ll accomplish this by using the IconoSites professional business website maker where business owners can build a business website in minutes.
1. Do you know the new Iconosites Photo Gallery application can be added very easily? Well, if you don’t, here’s how. Login to your Iconosites account then click on the Photo Gallery button found at the right side of your dashboard. Please see screenshot below.
2. In just 4 steps you can be able to add your photo gallery. The steps can be read in the Photo Gallery instructions. So the next step is to create an Album. Please click ADD ALBUM button. See screenshot below.
3. Provide a name for your album. You may leave the default settings for now. Then click the Create Album button at the bottom. Please refer to screenshot below.
4. Next is to upload pictures and images for your new album to do that, please click the Add Files button then select pictures to add. Please see screenshot below.
5. Next click SAVE & KEEP EDITING button found below. It should now start uploading the pictures you’ve selected.
6. After the uploading process is complete, you may place a title and description for each image. Just click the little box beside Image Details. Please see screenshot.
7. Next click the Photo Gallery button again, so that you’ll be able to create a page for your gallery. Just click create a web page link as instructed on step 2.
8. Choose Photo Gallery/Album by clicking it. Then provide a name of the web page. Then choose which album to display, either the entire albums or just one specific album. Then click Save. Please refer to the image below.
9. You’ve now added a Photo Gallery web page to your website. You may be able to change the placement of the gallery page on your navigational bar by dragging it up and down. Then Click Save button after doing so.
10. That’s it. Checkout your website and you should see like the sample image below.
How to Make a Website in Minutes, Free!
Like what you see?