In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to make a website with a ticket support system. If you already have a website, we’ll show you how to add a ticketing support system to your website. We’ll do this using the IconoSites web site builder, where you can create a website in minutes.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is
(otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. You’re going to add Uservoice Feedback & Support Tool, here’s how. Sign up free account at UserVoice.com.
2. Next choose which package you want to acquire. You can be able to select Full Service package without credit cards.
3. Next simply fill up the registration form with your website or product information. Afterwards, click Create my account button after completing the form. Please see sample screenshot below.
4. Next proceed to the set up process. Please click the button to proceed now. See screenshot below.
5. If you sign up the Basic account, you may not have sufficient access to change any of the option. So for now you can leave the option to its default. Please copy the code as presented in the screenshot below. You’re going to paste this code to your Iconosites Header & Footer section.
6. Once copied, login to your Iconosites account then click on Header & Footer button. Please refer to screenshot below.
7. Scroll down and look for Site Wide Scripts then paste the code there. Please refer to the screenshot below.
8. Click Save button to finish.
9. Checkout your website and you should see at the lower right corner the feedback and support button. See sample finish work below. You’re done.