In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add an RSS feed to your website, using the IconoSites website builder.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is
(otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. Go to this link www.feedburner.com/fb/a/publishers/buzzboost and login. If you don’t have an account, feel free to sign up.
2. Next is to burn a new blog to create the RSS feed. If you already have RSS Feeds on your feedburner then all you have to do is to activate Buzzboost and embed the code onto your Iconosite webpage. In this example we’re going to assume that you already burn an RSS feed.
Click on the RSS Feed as depicted in this example:
3. Next click on Publicize then click on Buzzboost. Please see screenshot below:
4. Scroll downward and click Activate button. Please see screenshot below.
5. Next scroll upward and copy the buzzboost code. Please see screenshot below.
6. Next login to your Iconosite account and click on Edit on the desired page. In this example, Blog page will be edited.
7. Next scroll down to Page Content and click HTML tool. Please see screenshot below:
8. Paste the code on the HTML Editor, then click Update button. Please see screenshot below.
9. Save your work and checkout your website, with the rss feed now added.