In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add facebook, Twitter, and other social media links to your IconoSites website using our professional website creator.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is
(otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. Sign up free for a Wibiya account. Click here to sign up.
2. After signing up, select a Theme that would best fit to your professional website. Now choose an appropriate theme for your website. Click Next button once you’ve selected.
3. You can remove among of the social application if you don’t like it to appear. Otherwise, just click the Next button. Please click the Next button.
4. Next fill up the form with your links.
5. Click the Embed Symbol button then copy the code by clicking Copy code to Clipboard button. Please refer to screenshot.
6. After you copied the code, login to your Iconosites account then click Header and Footer button found at the left of your dashboard. Then scroll down a little bit to paste the code under Site Wide Scripts, in the BODY section. Please refer to screen shot below.
7. Click Save. Voila! You’ve just embedded a Wibiya social toolbar to your website.