In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create a web page with a pop-up message box that you can use to make announcements, promote offers, and more. Using our professional website maker, you can add this tool in just a few minutes to your free web site.
1. Go to this link https://widget24.com/widget/popup-box - go ahead click the link. Then sign up for a free account. You may need to check your email for verification and create your own password.
2. Once you’ve done signing up, customize your widget by completing the form. Type the Title, Destination URL (website), Width and Name. Please see the example screenshot below.
3. You can upload an image to appear along with your Popup message. To add an image, just click the SELECT button. Please see screenshot below.
4. Navigate or browse in your computer then SELECT the image or picture you want to upload/add to your popup message box. You may provide a name and save your settings. Click SAVE button if wish to do so. Please see screenshots below.
5. Next is to copy the code, this will be inserted later on your Iconosites business website. Simply highlight the code then right click copy. Please see screenshot below.
6. Once you’ve copied the code, login to your Iconosites website builder account and click the Header and Footer section. Please refer to the screenshot below.
7. Next scroll down at the bottom part of the page. Then on Site Wide Scripts section, insert or paste the code in the Head section. Please refer to the screenshot.
8. After you’ve inserted the code into the Header section, please click SAVE button to update your website for changes you made.
9. Checkout your website and see your popup box in action. You should be able to see the popup box at the lower right side portion of your website.