In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create a website with an Exchange Rate tool, which you can embed right onto your free website in under a minute. This type of tool is great for small businesses who sell their products into international markets, as well as financial firms. Using our website builder, we’ve provided you with the steps to get an exchange rate tool implemented today.
1. First click this link https://widget24.com/widget/exchange-rates -
2. Next customize the widget according to your preference like color, width, font, and currency. You may also include a graphical presentation by checking the show chart box. You can preview the changes in real time. Please see screenshot below.
3. Next is to copy the entire code. This will be pasted into your Iconosite free web site later on. Go ahead copy the code now.
4. Once you’ve copied the widget code, login to your Iconosites website creator account and select which page to place the tool. In this example we will place it in the Home page of our website. Click the Edit link to open the Content Editor page. Please see screenshot below.
5. In your Content Editor page, scroll downward and put a check mark on the columns “Yes, I want to have more than one column on this page” then choose 2 columns with the same width. We will place the widget beside the content text. Please see screenshot below.
6. Next scroll down to the 2nd Column content editor and click the HTML tool to bring up the HTML Source Editor. Please refer to the screenshot below.
7. Next paste the code into the HTML Source Editor then click UPDATE button when you’re done. Please see screenshot below.
8. Next save your work by clicking the SAVE and KEEP EDITING button.
9. Finally checkout your web page design and see the Exchange Rate Tool in action. You should see it in the Home page beside your content text. Please see the finish work below.