In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to make a website with an announcement banner. In this example, we’ll add a Hello Bar to a website, using the IconoSites web site builder where anyone can build a business website in minutes.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is
(otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. To start, please sign up a free Hello Bar account here.
2. After signing up, login to your Hello Bar account and provide appropriate settings and other details. Please see sample screenshot below.
3. Next copy the code by clicking the Copy Code button. You should see something like the image below.
4. Next login to your Iconosites account, then click the Header & Footer button, found at the left side of the dashboard. Then scroll down a little bit to find the Site Wide Scripts section. Paste the code into the BODY section. Please refer to the screenshot below.
5. Click the SAVE button to finish. Then check your website and see the Hello Bar appears at the top.
How to Make a Web Site in Minutes, Free!
Like what you see?